- 4 cups peaches (sliced and peeled)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups soy or almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a saucepan, combine peaches, 1/2 cup sugar, and water. Mix well and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from pan.
- In a saucepan, melt vegan butter, 1 cup sugar, flour, and soy/almond milk.
- Pour mixture into 3-quart baking dish. Spoon fruit on top. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. (Batter will rise to top during baking).
- Serve warm with your favorite soy ice cream!