- 2 pie crusts
- 1 can mixed vegetables
- 18 oz. Gardien Beefless Tips (2 bags)
- 1 can vegan gravy
- 1 bag Uncle Ben’s 90 second rice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Microwave Beefless Tips for 2 minutes. Cut into bite size pieces.
- Microwave 90 second rice.
- Add vegetables, beef tips, gravy and rice into bowl and mix together.
- Place 1 pie shell in glass or metal pie pan and add beef tip mixture inside.
- Add 2nd pie crust to cover beef tip mixture.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
To Make This Healthier:
Rather than using canned vegetables, 90 second rice and canned gravy, make your own! If you have the extra time, this is a healthier option!