- 1 vegan pie crust
- 1 3/4 cups pecan halves
- 3/4 cups corn syrup
- 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/4 vegan butter, melted
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Egg replacement for 3 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9-inch pie pan with pie-crust dough. Fold overhang under and pinch to form a decorative edge.
- Coarsely chop 1 cup pecans; reserve remaining pecan halves.
- Mix corn syrup, brown sugar, melted vegan butter, vanilla and egg substitute until blended. Stir in chopped pecans and pecan halves.
- Pour filling into crust. Bake 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cool completely prior to serving.