Banana Pudding (Quick)
- 3 cups cold soy or almond milk
- 2 packages vegan vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 30 vegan vanilla wafers
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 8 ounces whipped topping (thawed)
- Combine soy or almond milk and dry pudding mix into a large bowl.
- Beat with wire whisk until blended (about 2 minutes) and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Arrange half of the wafers on bottom and sides of a serving bowl. Top with a layer of banana slices and pudding.
- Repeat all layers the same (wafers, banana slices, pudding)
- Cover with whipped topping
- If time allows, refrigerate for 3 hours to set.
- Sprinkle with wafer pieces to serve